Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sensation


Recently i felt out that the beat from my heart had back to the start.

is me again, a happy emo now

but~~~~

the love one, is not with me....

i always told myself that, is ok, i will be there very soon to him....

can back to our life with each other...

no need both of us always waiting who's gonna to online...

Me~~~

as long as, go to college, assignment, revision...

i didn't go anywhere, no entertain...

got things want to share with my close friends, but she working, only someday we both met each...

i don't know who i should talk to...

so i wrote here..to talk to myself.

Steph...

i miss him, miss him so much...

which the time that can running to MAY...now!!!

sometime i alone walking down the street, see a lot of couples...

i rather, silent~~~

but i so admire them, they so sweet, walk together, talk together, laugh together,

but me, and i know how his feel is same as i...

so admire that they can contact anytime...

but lucky will still got contact to each other too...

sometimes..i feel like i'm already lucky one, better than far long distance, difference timing couples...

why should i moaning about...

na~~~~~~

just need someone to talk to...

i guess is me, is me talk to myself...

my birthday is coming this weekend and he is not with me...

although i told him that i'm alright, but my heart....

is okay,

at least go my family with me...

no mood to celebrate with my friends at all...

because my mind just for him....

hope can see him, touch him, kiss him or even a hug...

i wish that i have a "wishing door", that once open the door can reach to him immediately...

i never blame the god, because god always is fair to us...

.....

stop crying now....

why don't i just started to do is;

patient,

endure,

be happy,

be strong,

waiting,

is us to continue now our FATE, we should write our FATE not our friend and not even god either.....

is our FATE...Both of us~~~

Someone say, "FATE"..is not just sitting here and wait, it is you go create them...

create that it just like your dream to be.

rationale~~~

so i should start my dream, and to fulfill it...

Run to you dream and caught it.

To Believe, and expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment