Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm Okay

Ussshhhh..since i go back my hometown body check up....before i got this news i was very terrifying. that i know is not a good thing when doctor want to see you. but still going back to see whats going happen...because since they suspect me got tenkki but then lucky it was not.
then before they know i got tenkki it because i already to the blood test.. on the other hand, the blood test had come out thyroid..so the doctor told me to go back...wow, i was very scare man, really very scare.

then i being second blood test again, please lah..i very tire of this..please pull the things out of my hand it hurts...and i feel very faint because doctor say my body not enough of blood already..easy to get faint. but lucky that day i going back visit doctor, the doctor told me no worry to much is not serious not need to surgery everything will be just fine...

that time, i'm okay and i'm so happy...so that's i'm gonna to celebrate..wohooo..i'm okay duh!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment