Tuesday, October 4, 2011

~~time~~

WoW, time really goes fast since i had re-reading my blog again...before that i was moaning to go home early and finish the training early.... but now, me had gone through my training already the 4 month ^.^ thats mean still have 2 month to go..aiksss...tension now... some more another things that i'm very happy is i had finish F&B department for long 3 months T^T now finally had finish the yeah...and one more news is my senior, my friends Fiona had move in beside the room, we become room mate again <3 time goes by~~ it really rally fast...i got to planing for my next year already...because i like to plan for what the next specially for my new studying subject. i'm gonna back to become student again...honestly i kinda enjoy while studying period...but still i will help my mom working after my training, i got this consideration that i will go back take care her business already...and i ready for it. on the other hand, since i in f&b department, i close to kitchen staff and will looking what they cooking sometime if got free time during working. so now i very like to cook, bake etc...i had learn something new for the new ingredients already...hoho..but now i'm training far from home so i can't have my own cooking machine, i would like to buy and to make my own creation ^.^ time really come and goes and never wait for you...when i look or remind back it is a wonderful memory while i had learn the things in rasa sayang hotel. my tracy finally had come penang already...since the day i come to training, i remember she told me that " soon i will come to find me"..but now she already in penang somewhere around in bayan lepas waiting her comfirmation only...wow, now really got a lot of friends surrounding between us already.... happy (giggles) that's "time really goes fast"

3 comments:

  1. I love being your roommate also we seldom see each other! Good that you are enjoying your training. Take care!!!!

    ReplyDelete