Monday, October 22, 2012

Celebrate Nine Emperor

Every year in October there a legend for celebrate Nine Emperor. This festival will held on 9 days, and for me I decide to take vegetarian for 9 nine days cause of nine emperor.

My aunt from Singapore come back as a charity worker for the temple to welcome nine emperor and other god every year.

Haha for me turtle bao are the things that attract me XD awe.. I love bao and there are cute too... We family when to buy some intend for our breakfast,.. Yum yum.. But at the back of the temple there a canteen, crowd of people when for lunch just now. I can't eat since I wear brace, but only just take red bean tong sui as my meal.. T.T
Canteen more type of food than I though :-) not bad than before.. I should looking forward for next year and I wanted to bite or chew the food I want >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment