Sunday, April 17, 2011

leaving sensation of my last quotes

i think about very long time about this question about breaking up with him....
although why he keep asking me why i will break up with him... there only one reason i will decide because of my sadness and disappointed...and i losing my feel to him...

why he keep asking me we been together that long, and how he had spend his times, money on me...so far for me i also had spend my time to him and money too....

why he can keep asking, why on my friend birthday, i can hug him, kiss him but the others days i don't....can't he feel that i was trying my best to getting my feel back to me. since he come back to accompany on march...

why he will keep asking me, why i only tell the truth to him that late that makes him hurt that much, hello, u think i'm not hurt?? u think i just simply requested to break up it because of no feel anymore. i hurt more than once it is really need to take time to put it away, even i let you see i'm feeling nothing....pretend to be strong thats my styles......

do you know, i cry every night that without telling you, every time we argue, even we break up i also had cry everyday...so pain, like a knife had stick into my heart...

if u insist say so, i can say that why you never tell me the truth that you going to Singapore that time?? we should better end till that way, it will makes us not feel that fucking hurt anymore....you can say i can simply end our relationship, find that i never mind...

if we never start then we feel more better than now.....

yeah, i admit that day i told i'm not feel at all, but after break up, i very guilty because i'm insist that i had hurt you since you the first time in love....i don't what the feel is that, feel?? or just sympathy???

i'm not a good girlfriend, i'm very selfish, no sense of generous and humor... don't know how to make joy to him...

i don't want to be with since i got no feel on him...because it is unfair to him... better separate that both of us can calm down, and start our new life again...

i'm ready to cut my hands of for suicide..just think but didn't really wanna to try..

i'm just know that my hurt is weak, tire already, just don't hurt me...

aiksss...i suddenly no stress after i had tell that i wanted to tell to....nothing about this aynway...i just wanna scream~~~~~~~~

i will disappear awhile, good for me.....

it remind me how i love him once that i ever have, he had gave me what is the meaning of love....

i love him, that is true but now..haizzzz i can even can explain why?? no one knows...

love is so such of miracle, when it's come, it's came so sweet and suddenly, when it's gone, i can't accept why it is gone...so soon.....and hurt's in my life....

i'm tire....my spirit are tire....
我没有后悔曾经我们有过那段回忆,我也没有抱怨过什么。。。因为曾用心去爱过。。。

既然我败了一段美好的爱情在自己的手中,接下来看缘分了。。如果我们还有缘分再相遇,或许还可以继续下去下一段的感情
~~~~~rest in peace~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment