Thursday, April 21, 2011

Peaceful and freedom, wish to forget

Finally after the break up and the exam has pass away..i totally feel so relaxing and no such of any burden.

for me, i should choose to disappear for myself because haizzz...we are lover before but now is my ex already... when i saw him online...i which to offline...ya, this feel is normal when happen any case like break up. so better keep a distance and let the time pass by....

for me i feel that i had insist to hurt him, that now i am a sinner...for me to let go is waiting the time goes by...i can't forget because it happen...and i never turning back to hurt him twice again. do you think is very fun to hurting a person...i bet no everyone is wanted to be...

even my friends also try to calling me out to make me feel better. and thanks to them i really feel what the feel are "Relax" since this semester start till now. all the time i feel so within to keep myself in the house...maybe that time i was in love... and love is blind will cause anyone will willing to do anything about it.

but after that, i feel so peaceful and suddenly freedom had come back to me again. this feel that i had long time didnt feel already....
whoa, this i didnt mean that when i was in love that i got no peaceful and freedom..please reader don't mistook.

peaceful for me is i feel "silent", had lost one who caring before, now i'm all independence again, and i rather be independence woman...
freedom for me i feel "anything and everything i can do", very difference to me and will trying to habit again about this independence life.

but for me i can do much things that for my future, now i was very patient to wait my future call that which is mean i getting oversea to training, working and start my independence life. if i can do it, i which i can go more a bit further once i have my own business....

business business, social is me gonna to do now...and hope and i forgot it as soon as possible that i can, my decision and my pass...i wish can throw all away, and tell them i'm good thanks for the concern.

i can't lie anyone, but please people do not lie to me...

i try my hard to forget and to let go and disappear in front of you. feel that i don't have the right's to be old time again...

am i avoiding?? i feel that i just can't hurt him again so i rather be quite or better disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment