Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Date in the calendar

since i go to George Town(penang) training almost a week, guess everything it just be fine...and now just had to start habit the timing i woke up =.=...
next week,i being applied for holiday to going my hometown...yeah, i can go back my home town..i love it...i miss my home, my family, my love one, my cat, my friends at there. so that's why recently i really read the calender very very often...because now my training just start and i hope will be end soon...haha..lazy feller XD

before i when to singapore more longer than in George town(penang) but don't know why i miss my home when me at peneng right now..or maybe Singapore usually i go have fun more than train i guess..Na...now everything will be just fine then...you see how's a week already....

and i still hope for next week lol~~~ because my anniversary with my love one but that day me not yet at home town..and he is really hoping that i going back to see him....ah....so good T^T....

calender...the dates please goes faster.... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment