Sunday, July 3, 2011

training life in penang

third day in George town(penang) training now, the life make me feel so home sick and very missing my love one.

but since i got training, must fulfilled the training, this what is real social and working life outside the college...hoenstly at first day really not feeal comfortable during working, msybe i long time holiday make me feel so lazy to goes on. but since my love one told me, life have to goes on...if without experience out there..no matter you don't like it or not..you still have to do..that's what is working life is...and because of him...i will try myself then.

still have 5 more month to go..since now i just start..but will habit soon...i hope so...for me please don't get sick during working time...trust me, i know what the feel on it... =.=

and also i had meet a special person, Brian...he is foreigner, Switzerland. he really such a nice guys...since we work together in the first day...he also is a trainee like me, but he had come back train second time for his degree course. he told me that.... although we not in same department...but soon i will go another department next month, guess we are work mates lol~~~

anyway all the best of mind training life =.=

1 comment:

  1. I know it's hard to be away from home because I experienced that too. I get homesick in the beginning and still do throughout the entire training process. Just hang on and remember your loved ones are there to support you and you will be okay!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete