Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Is November

WOW, Finally is November...on the other hand, is 1 November 2011 means 1/11/11..HAPPY SINGLE DAY is you are single hahaha....XD so do i, let's celebrate :D celebrate for freedom yeah...i feel free, and i prefer to be single..since the unhappy experience and the Ex had bother me very long till now...hope this nightmare end soon AS possible...because of him i would never wanna fall in love again, so terrible haizzz.... aiksss forget about him....it make's my mood going down again. ermmm, well so be it..let's talk about my training HA...still got one month to go YES. and here some changes, usually next month i will going to Chi the Spa, but since training manager had offer me go to event and i quite interested on it. so he put me in sales and marketing department and will start on next week. cool, i was wanted to go this department even i request he also reject me but now is my luck day...marketing yes, because after my training i will go to further study as major in marketing, operation for my next coming degree course. so now is the chance to let me know about basic in real life "homework". Not bad ya...i kinda like it. =) December is around the corner, and i will going to Front Office that time..well is the main subject in Hospitality Management, of course can dress nicely wakaka...their Front office uniform so nice (L) haha. so excited. wont getting bored because i had meet some friends in management department and we got hang out some time..hmm okay lu as long as is difference than before when i come here....and really really i had learn something new since being train here...cheessss....

No comments:

Post a Comment