Friday, May 27, 2011

Strange feellings

why i say this is my strange feels, this is because he show up in my message since i come back from singapore and he get the news from my college friends. since the day i come back from Singapore. suddenly he had found me in the message, and i feel that he is very happy that i had come back. i remember before i going to Singapore that he also ask me, are you going to Singapore? and i say yes, then he never reply me, for me i sense he feel so disappointed.

but one things happen to me is, he message me that day...i felt so happy it came from my bottom of my heart. he know me already come back so he ask me wanna go hang out some other day, suddenly my heart seem like going back the day i meet him. plus he so automatically, means his movement making so surprise.

on the other hand that, why he show up to find me at the first move, i was try to forget him. i am why my mind keep on thinking about, something like dreaming that will be back again, but i understand that it was no dream but reality. If he still love's me, why he will do to me before, why?

if really,

i hope can be more clearly,

can he try to know me more and i hope i can know him more....

am i think too much, am i doubt too much?

is this is a message?

the foolish of me are trying to love him again...

never be so surprise, just rather sacrifice for you...

if you promise me to protected me for the rest of my life...

i very willing everyday every minute loving you, sweetness, royalty loving you...

would you?

i don't trust about, brave to face the problem, i just wanted to be promise.

hope can know you more...

i wanted is truth love, truth heart, no game in my heart.

the foolish of me and trying to love him again!

~~WAIT~~

why i got this feelings and why i still would wrote all of this...it because i know, i still cannot forget him. i love him so much but yet hated why he make me love him, why i will love him so. it's already 2 years ago, my mine still on him, means my wound still here...my pain still here. now i understand that i just only ignore it not forget it.

BUT...

i will still look forward, because i got my task need to do now. i wish can be fulfill, my work my future...i will focus on working right now.
hope, my friends don't keep asking me about relationship right now, it they are smarter one.

No comments:

Post a Comment