Sunday, May 1, 2011

new journey

2 years that finally has pass so soon....

you know why???

college i mean???

i finish my college life, but doesn't mean that i already graduate...

still got training life to go....

6 month

i choose to go Singapore training...

and i very excited to go there....

because i like adventured, new place, new life, new people, new problem need to be face....

this feeling had push in my mind very strong...

so i choose there, beside is the nearest country far from my hometown...

but of course i hope, i can go more a bit further...but this will be my after planning....

i like travel but yet i still have to finish my wished...

but one things i still doubting...whether can really go Singapore to training...

although, i got the call calling from them...but i wished to try...

so more 5 days i will go there and get interview...

but also i got back up....penang...

ya, is one of my country, and tiny state but famous to tourism to visit...

it is a wonderful place at there....sea, shopping center...etc...

and i like sea..haha

i need to plan for my plan b also...if really....

let's see whether the future is....

i can't predicted the future...but only can created my own future...

my dream future there have more...more than i thought...

i wanted to get a highest education, i wanted have a good job, i wanted have to go travel all the worlds, i wanted have my own sport car, i wanted have a friends that i can trust to, i wanted have my love who really love me to...

although it listed seem so few, but when you put one step on it, i really a far far way from it....

but one this is, i'm still young and i will cherish my everything that i wanted to do now...

i'm not afraid to be an independence woman, i not afraid to walk this world alone...

only it could be myself then everything will be good....

my vision in my future is never stay here to be the same...i need more, i hope i can see the world...

not just see through on the movie... geographic channel..haha...i want see in my own eyes not the story from my friends.....

and now i just need to be peaceful, quite, excited, willingness to face my next journey that i wanted to face...

and i already prepare that what i wanted to face to...just let it be...when it's come, face and solve the problem on your own...

i wanted be more strong and more independence woman...

haha....

(hope readers don't laugh the way i thinking now haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment