Thursday, June 30, 2011

New challenge

Since after my Singapore training plan had failed...
now my another challenge at (George Town)Penang, malaysia....my new training life at there...
Penang life is totally difference than my home town..it is whole new life far from my home, but for me penang life is kinda similar like Singapore. both of major in tourism. so i choose to come here already.

yet i happy that i can have my new training at here(penang), but another problem is i miss my boyfriend...although very unwilling to separate but still have to because i have my training to go on, so better face the reality. my heart feel so unwilling because of him.

on the other hand, i won't feel boring anymore because i living with my very good room mates now. she is my senior in my college, we study in same course, same class before...but she is leave tomorrow because her training life is totally ended...so happy for her now, and she say she will continue her job in the future so i also continue stay with her haha...

very excited and tension my feeling is going on right now, dunno why. tomorrow is my training had start already. i should not tension right, since i got some experience in Singapore life, na..not some is a little lol~~~now just have to face the reality about tomorrow...
i have to grown up, i won't act like a child, won't learn like a child....

here i got friends, my lovely boyfriend and my family...that makes me wanna face more challenge right now.

i can say that " i never give up"

No comments:

Post a Comment