Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bridal Make Up

Yesterday on January 4... My dearest friends is coming to Ipoh and visit me. She is make up artist, and tomorrow she got bridal job to do. But still she come to visit me for purpose haha... We haven't seen in few time.. :-)

On the other hand, I'm willing to be her model since she ask for being her model for her briadal job :-) and I love it too...
That day whole day she help me to my make up and taking some photo shooting for her portfolio. While in the moment that we were so happy and chit chat anything, in mean time, she show her best make up comestic tools to me and I was crazy that her tools was bloody perfect >_< I wis to have one but I know I won't gonna use it because I'm not a make up artist anyway haha... But for my personal one stuff is quite a lot already.. >_<

Her boyfriend and my friend, Jason was company her all the time...:-) he was so good to company with her. And he can give a best consultant view to her.. Whoa, both of them was quite match on it hahaha... Very happy to see them in sweet moment..

The first make up is based on sweetie bridal look... Then second is rock and roll bridal look.. :-) both her work I define tale like it... Because she do really got the best skill.. Haha... She help me to take some photo for the make up... I very happy to help her for that. Times goes by, after make up and she going to rush back home take a rest and going to have second round dinner with her boyfriend family..

Well me and her was extremely enjoy it ^_^









No comments:

Post a Comment