Sunday, January 20, 2013

Unknown person

Why I should write about unknown person, it because it happen on last night.. I was want go to sleep already.. And suddenly I received a message that mention,' hi can I know you'. Then I reply the person ad say 'you are'? Later on he reply me again and say, I want to know you, and I reply intro yourself, because I thought I might know him, but he gave me reply the answer is not. And started to call me in midnight. I didn't pick up the call.. Because I don't know him, some more is late night.. If wrong call if wont be happen on late night...

So I tend go to bed. Till the next morning,I though the guy won't be able to call or text me again. But suddenly, the guy call me twice again 3 pm today while I was busy doing something. Gosh, I saw he call I felt dislike and mood start to feel annoyed.

But I have to know why how he got my number. So I reply him that say how did you know my number and how he get my number. The answer he gave me is, he from Cameron, and he want his friend to introduce a girl-friends to him so his friends give my number to him.

He didn't say about the person name but, I feel very angry and assume this guys and that person who gave the number to the guy is lack of respect in people.

Maybe I'm the person who does not like to gain such a the way in social. Because I don't trust anyone.. Special the way who get use to know a person. I can't accept this way of social and communicate, and of course I thank to him and say sorry that I can't afford to chat with a stranger like that.

But the person reply me and say is okay, but he still insist that want to chat with me and want add me in my Facebook. Sorry I can't.. Why others can add me in Facebook it because I can know their details and photo on it.

Moreover, I can't accept to know a friend that who give by someone I does not know ... Im not a simple girl, to be caution sorry.. Not underestimate or arrogant . This way to make a friend is not use to me anymore.

Finally I didn't reply him, and the guy didn't text me or call since this afternoon so far. If he smart, he knew what to do.. I'd he doesn't.. Please... It is annoying...

No comments:

Post a Comment