Sunday, January 13, 2013

Top Student

Is was a bit late to wrote this blog today, but things still keep me in mind. Because three days ago that i was received a message from my college. My Principle told me that i was bound to be a top student this year 2013. WOW!! That was a big surprise for me, and some more i was outside i the public place with my mom, and i was shout "OH MY GOD"...thought it just  joke but when i read the message definitely is real.

My very big surprise to me happen in this year, since i knew i never got this luck and my poor English for myself ><". My family give me Chinese educate since i was young , and only me who like western lifestyle and culture and all that. That day honestly i was in a good mood at all day haha, of course. My family would very proud of me. Although is just my Diploma Certificate but still i hope i could getting better result for my Degree result. I was too greedy about haha!

After i re-confirm to my Principle again plus they tag my family picture on their page, that i only believe that i'm not in the dream. My principle told me to fill up the consent form for incoming promote by the college, and my name will be list in the best student board. I just WOW...that's my reaction after my principle told me so.

What ever, since that day that is the hints to me? That i should be more concentrate on my current final project now. =) But for real, i am really enjoying my life in my college before i haven't get study in my Degree course. The life it was much enjoyable, happiest life for me, i much like study since i have a good environment and my adorable friends. I know is a bit creepy for me to said that right now, but yet i would like to say thank you again.

Studying Life is good, and hope now the student are like to enjoy and cherish their study life. For me, studying life is a "time of golden" period to enjoy your youth.   

No comments:

Post a Comment