Sunday, May 29, 2011

Again

This few day my mine never stop running only in one version, it keep me remind on him(my first).

started daze in every single minute when i sat there.

still remember what he had told me in the message, "wanna hang out"...i wonder why i looking forward on it...and this day will be on next weekend in some other's day in ipoh.

oh my god, i such a fool again...

i just climb up from the river and now i'm gonna to jump down again.

will remind about nauseating memory in that time with him again. >.< what the!! two years ago, when i first came into college that life again, miss that life suddenly. i'm wanna take some time now, wanna think, searching, not waiting. i know if i can heal my wounds and my pain one day, i need an answer's from him. the pain and shadow i never forget it. just an answer, that's all... i know won't happen, so i still will face the truth, the reality...and because of him, i'm know i stronger before since 2009 January, day at 12.00pm noon that we meet. what am i doing..keep on thinking since that day, oh is impossible >.<, leave me alone...

no again anymore!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment