Monday, May 30, 2011

Tearin up my heart; Never Stop

since recently i wrote him and the previous story in my blog because, i don't know what to do and i still remember him(my first dream). today at noon, 4pm...i went back my college to get my result and also to my acceptant letter from the hotel that i go to training. i saw my friends in the class having their lesson, i felt so happy in came out from my heart, it just like i back to my college life. they also so happy that they are happy to see me back. but i can't stay for more longer, so after i got my letter, then i just walk out the door.
Suddenly i saw him, he looks difference already since i be with him before 2 years ago. and he with his friends outside there, so of course we got greet with each other, but honestly my eyes had stop by to stare at him while he didn't see me; when he saw me my eyes wasn't look at him at all, strange isn't...why my expression so weird. the feeling i can't explain, that i encounter him with no ready for myself. i started lose my mind again that time. my mind, never stop....i hope it will stop one day, ended soon!!!

Tearin up my heart when i with you, and no matter what i do i feel the pain with or without you.

Boy i understand thats why can't be lovers.

They something getting out of our hand, just let it go....

try so hard but still can't win in my heart,

if you wanted me boy let me know.

but boy don't miss understanding, i'm not here to wanting you back.

what i'm gonna tell ya, in the corner of my mind,

we just wasting out of time.

Tearin up my soul, when we apart and i feel it too.....

and no matter what i do, i still feel the pain with or without you.

no matter what i do, i still feel the pain,

with or without you.

NOW, WHAT I KNOW IS

I Never Stop

Do you believe me, all the said and is done,

all the lies,

i very regret now, i am a loser.....

and you shining like a Sun.

Tell me why i can't still be the one.

I will never stop, to stop paining, my heart will keep on bleeding..when just getting your news.

don't you understand, i never stop...

and i know, boy there is no turning back....

say that i'm crazy, and i understand only if this is gone.

even tell my friends, or my close friends...what they had answer me, don't think too much, we never expect will happen since that way, look positive, look forward, well if they don't understand please don't came and ask about this question, i will never stop don't you understand.

no matters what i do, i still feel the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment