Friday, May 27, 2011

Excited for my next challenge

Wow, Today i so happy because since i come from Singapore...i was very tension about the how was my training anyway..i don't wanted to be delay the date. >.<
but today i just got my principle call that telling me the new's although is a bit late i when for training..but on the other hand it is a good start =D yip yeeeeppppp....

First i can meet all my friends a there, my senior..this feeling had gone since i my semester had ended, but it gave me back and it coming soon already...i won't be that bore and alone anymore ^.^
plus i just know my hostel it was a nice place although i not yet see in my own eyes but my senior say so...it was so great...

so i will use this chances to improve myself more and gain more experience, because for my permanent job, i had set for my future already..i will show them what they do is wrong, since before i training at there it was a unhappy experienced...so i will plan to go back again. i won't lose, thats how my feel right now, and i wanted to fulfilled them with my own hand my own experience.

i will so into working right now....it is my very own time to do this already...
yes oh yes, hope can come as soon as possible haha...
(sorry that, readers because when i wrote it here cause i so excited and out of control already)

my plan a had failed then i will got plan b, there always have a plan on it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment