Saturday, May 21, 2011

Disappointed

Though everything will be okay,

though everything will be on the plan.

since training at singapore...

it happen some problem makes me very unhappy..

just wanna speak it out at here that,

DON'T BULLY OR UNDERESTIMATE OF MALAYASIAN!!!

some people maybe will think of benefits of some others country that go to gain their benefits, or some are wanted their citizenship....

but tell you....

maybe those people are really want to...with their reason on them

but sorry, for me i'm not greedy about others country citizenship, all i want is go to travel and learn their cultural that some i never be seen.

travelling still is my plan that i wanted to....

so at the end i choose to go back my country to continue my last training then i will go start with my beginning of my career.

just wanna tell them that i'm not weak, or a coward..it just now not in the good timing...

i will choose to be endure, and will enhance more stronger that i wanted to be...

the "needs" i want is more strong and tough right now.

all my mind is about career...

not career, where got lives, night lives, love and travel...

enjoy your knowledge not to try hard

No comments:

Post a Comment