Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wondering

Last night i'm hang out with my friends for have a cup of drink at McDonald, we chat just more than 5 hours even when they fetch me home and yet our chatting still continue till midnight.

we chat a lot, chat while we meet, how long we meet, every time after class sure will go got get some drink or sneak out during the class in on. haha, i like that feel it just going back to study life. mention about our working, future where should me focus on. suddenly my friends ask me how was me and him anyway....i just smile on it and say well at least we got chat some how, i feel wanna know more news about him so i ask how was he now, after go trip with you guys seem so fun ya...and ya, my friends had mention a lot how they nice enjoyable trip in langkawi and so do him be included. he told me that he was going to KL to getting his job right now so that why he will miss the gathering.

well honestly i not really that surprise i will know he will miss the gathering. i just told my friend that i can't let go since i left him that day...my friend just told me, what you going love him again??? i just tell him not i won't again anymore...maybe i just wanna know why the reason only, plus during my first time will get such kind of experience is really hard to let go anyway.

now i just wondering he was ok somewhere out there, everything will be ok and hope we will meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment