Thursday, June 9, 2011

After the Storm

WELL, WELL, WELL

After the storm/the troublesome had pass through to me, now is turn peaceful came to visit me.

since 2 days that happen, now my life just gonna get started...

blek :P tonight gonna feel so high and take the G5 G5 again...i wonder why i still have the energy go through...

but i like this feel...long time never crazy like that night before, OH MY GOD (XD) addicted again about this life...

i use as my holiday because more two weeks later i'm gonna prepare my training already, try to focus on the job because is related my result too...

hmm...suddenly a girly me mood change to rock chick right now...i gonna be a wild child already =D

overall for this notes that i'm wanna tell is i kinda like this feel and this life now..i can do what i want and no one can control...hey wait, except my mom =.="

recently she like to control me anyway, well 1 week for me just only been out once then i when out in the same week then she say " going out again" ??? this is annoying me duhhh....

never seem i going to training, although is during my working..but i can do what i can haha..bad am i right...but my special friends will come to visit me and go clubbing again..whoa...he really like to club huh.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment