Monday, June 6, 2011

Remember When


Remember when i cried to you thousand times;

I told you everything,

you know my feelings?

It's never crossed my mind that there would be a time.

For us to say goodbye,

What a big surprise.

But i'm not lost, i'm not gone, I haven't forgot

These feeling i can't shake no more;

This feeling's running out the door;

I can feel it falling down,

And i'm not coming back around.

These feeling i can't take no more;

This feeling emptiness in the bottom drawer;

It's getting harder to pretend,

And i'm not coming back around again.

Remember when.....

I remember when, it was together till the end.

Now I'm alone where i do begin;

I cried a little bit, you died a little bit.

Please say there's no regrets and say you won't forget.

ut i'm not lost, i'm not gone, i heaven't forgot

I'm not coming back around again

Remember when.....

No comments:

Post a Comment