Friday, June 10, 2011

Crazy night

yesterday night i had a lot of fun..whoa...never drink that much red wine in my life...

my special dude bought it for me and use to share to me...

so...

yesterday i when to his new house...all brand new inside his decoration..it was impressive me..specially the bar table =)

but the most impressive things is he go a small cinema inside his house O.O...that time my eyes was that big...his dad had collect all the movies and stuff, speaker, woven at least cost 60,000...decoration of the room more than 100,000...oh my god...both of them are pro in this =.=

got a lot of movie that all is bur-ray disc =)

then before we heading to barroom(pub)...so i suggest to watch movie in the room, his use projector to watch the movie...it is really feel in cinema ^^....
meanwhile, we enjoy the red wine...but the funny is his friends not really into it hahaha..i remember when saw his expression during drinking the red wine it was funny XD

lately, we chat and his told me a lot of working experience to me, what about his motivation, he told me that his motivation and the target is to gain more money and experience lately after 30 years old his say life won't that crap anyway....hmmm, i thought that only me we use to say my dream my motivation, my target....
well, impressive.

sooner no longer that we heading to pub for fun, i admit i drink more already...already feel dizzy that time...but still got the energy to dance dance right all the night XD
almost 3 something only go home..whoa, and on the next morning(today) i feel so blur when woke up, my eyes lazy to open and hope can continue sleeping....my stomach feel weird because much of red wine on it.....hahaha....

it was fun hell last night...i saw a lot my high school friends that night...oh that lovely..something like can gathering.... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment