Monday, June 6, 2011

L.O.V.E


I'm talking about love

All girls stand in a circle and clap your hands,

this is for you!!

Ups and down highs and lows

no matter what you see me through.

Her Boyfriend don't answer the phone,

i don't even know where the hell he goes.

But all my girls we're in a circle and nobody gonna break through.

Say with me, L,O,L,O,L,O,V,E

I'M talking about.

L,O,L,O,L,O...Did you hear me say,

I'M talking about LOVE!! say you'll be my girls for life....girls for life.

Hold up, i need another onel think you,

you too, Grab my bag, got my own money

Don't need any man in this room.

NOw her boyfriend be calling her anytime

i need all my girls to keep him off her mind.

So hold up we another one.

What we got is all good.

I say,

L,O,L,O,L,O,V,E

I'M talking about love.

LOVE is energy, love is mystery

Love is meant to be true is a part of me, love is the heart of me

LOVE is the best thing we do.

Did you heard me say,

L,O,L,O,L,O,V,E

I'M talking about love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment