Monday, June 6, 2011

"Better of"


The sky is falling, and it's early in the morning, but it's ok

some how i spilt my coffee, it went

All over your clothes.

I gotta wear mine now.

And i'm always, always, always late

My hair was a mess,

even when it's straight.

BUT SO WHAT,

I'M better of everyday

When i'm standing in the pouring rain,

I don't mind, I think of you and everything alright

I used to think i had it good.

But now i'm misunderstood,

with you I'd say, i'm better of every way.

My friends keep calling,

"They say,they say i'm stalling"

And they wanna meet you now, i tell them hell no,

i say WE trying to lay low.

Don't wanna lose what i've found.

Things are finally, finally looking up.

My feet are on the ground, even though i'm stuck

BUT SO WHAT

I'M better of everyday,

when standing on puring rain,

I don't mind when think of you everything alright

I used to had it good.

The sky is falling and it's early in the morning, and it's ok

No comments:

Post a Comment