Thursday, June 2, 2011

The end of my anger

At first i'm here to thanks about my very best dude, ken, Christopher, and Ah Fei. they are my very best dude and can trusted of my own. They are the guys that i'm very appreciate for, because every time they can think more beyond than me, i feel suddenly like being some body love me(no boy and girls love!!) because i'm the eldest in my home, and everything i have to consider about it. but when i encounter them i see more real life experience on them. so on the following story is they way i was talking to them;

since those troublesome occur since two week before, well i felt that i can't hold much longer then will go ask their opinion whether their opinion can help me pass through. what they say is truth, everyone might have hard to forget especially the first love, even their experience yet tell me, they have the same experience of mind....her first love gone or left will cry like a baby...haha, i laugh suddenly! but i'm can't tease them either, because i'm doing the same like them, something irresistible making me wanna cry out loud.

plus what he doing his act making me so not willing too...everything is just me that no willing too will keep inside my heart that long, because no answer that why he will do this to me, when i left him, he yet also say nothing to me, i know he sad too...but why he still say nothing, why????
some say that is his style his like too, or he like to be underground or it because he still love her ex-girlfriend. but hello, if still love her why wanna be with me, or he never know how to reject a person?? hey thats not a reason and not rational.

i know everything i stubborn on what the heck he do before, start and end nothing else....that is not relationship...that's why my wound never recover. hey all i want is a man can take care of me, i want is just a simple request, no distance.

since they tell me that, almost the same reason...just let go, everyone do have the pass and they say i'm choose to no hated him and continue our friendship means that i'm grow up more mature. because i know that i'm not into hating a person, hate this feeling making so weak and sick of tire of this shit. so i just rather, to be happy again and look beyond more perfect. well i cannot hide forever and so do him, yet have to face to...no turning back again.

An also i have to thanks to AH Fei, he is the one who change my mind, since i so stubborn on him it because i wanted to revenge on him. why i say that because he tough me "even u got your revenge, then? of course u will feel happy in a short period, but after that period, how you feel? would you ever feel worthy conscience? He told me very seriously, what you got after the revenge? i'm say nothing suddenly, then he continue and say ya you got your revenge, sooner you will lose your friends, lose your love, lose your money, also will spoil your image anyway, at the end you will lose everything!!!" you will be get hated and their will get revenge on you again, what for! suddenly my mind had empty and i can't reply him anyway...and i say, ya..you teach me a greatest lesson.

the sentence that Ah Fei told me i feel so relax and yet means i really have to let go now. then he bring me go for clubbing for a whole night, and i totally get into it..feel so happy suddenly, feel so nothing already...and i can be me again. really thanks to him, he is really special guy among all of my friends...because i got this feel on him.

SOME OF MY FRIEND SAY THEY HOPE CAN GO BACK, LIKE THEIR OLD TIME, THEIR BEST MEMORIES BEFORE AND HOPE CAN GET IT BACK.

SORRY, BUT ALL I HAVE TO KNOW IS REMIND BACK MEMORIES IS GOOD, BUT " MEMORIES WILL MAKE A PERSON VULNERABLE AND IT IS HINDRANCE "

I choose to look forward again, and also will wish him all the best for his future.

i'm gonna reborn again!!

really thank you that my very best dude, i will listen what you guys opinion. and i know this is my very ending of my anger.

i can say that is "the end"

No comments:

Post a Comment