Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FOUR SEASON


FOUR Scene of love and laughter, I be alright when be alone, FOUR scene of love and laughter, i will be okay

this four season i will learn how to growing up, learn more experience in my work life, and i will be okay....

and now;

Finally, leaving is the best way to walk more further...

the day i leave, ALSO the day you leave...

the choice i make

it change my life...

the hardest memories that i can let go now.

somehow, i remind when the pass am i are;

starring out of the rain ,with the heavy heart

is the end of the world my mind,

then your voice put me back again,

like a wake up call.

2 years i been looking up for the answer,

somewhere,

now i know is not been looking good there,

because i know, what i didn't know before.

because you leave, because you make me believe that myself when there nobody else can help,

because you leave,

is alright, i survive, i'm alive again...

cause of you, i been through a lot of storm.

because you leave, i meet a lot of special friends,

and there help me pass through the storm.

they enlighten me,

What is life? What the use?

Because you leave,

i carry on when i lose the fight.

And now i'm so glad that i can found my new angle around this world(lol),

some one!!

I want to fly looking in their eyes.

Not just you leave,

and yet there had everything i need to survive,

because i leave,

YOU leave!!!

WAITING FOR THE NEW BEGINNING, NEW STARTS.

Boy, i'm leaving never look back again!!

Go found the girl that who is better than me,

and now, no more guy can make me cry, no more grey sky.

NOW, let go flying with the G5, G5!! XD

And i leavin, never look back again....

go find your new girl...a**hole!!

NOW I'M LOOKING SO SO FLY,

THE FEEL CAN MAKING ME SO SO HIGH,

can gave me sing and dance all night.

you are the baddest little thing that i've ever seen

i tell myself, no stress no stress no stress,
just tell him to left left left,
you deserve but the middle finger XD

i will be very good after that, no more emotion, i bet emo just leave me a awhile...

to me, four season...

Four scene for the love and laughter, i will alright when i be alone,

Four scene, four four season, four season, i be alright,

Four scene, four four season, four season, stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment